In addition to the regular sale cycles of everyday items, there are a few items that go majorly on sale during certain months of the year.
What’s On Sale In March
Here’s what’s likely going to be on sale for SUPER low prices this month:
- Frozen Foods – It’s frozen foods month and most grocery stores will have great deals on frozen foods! If it’s frozen, it’s likely going on sale this month!
- Spring Cleaning Items (there will be lots of deals on household cleaners, or you can beat even the sales prices by making your own cleaners with just 4 items!)
- Spring Flowers
- Anything St. Patrick’s Day related (like corned beef & cabbage, and then decorations will be on clearance afterwards)
- Party food for March Madness (like chips, sodas, dips, party trays, etc.)
- Winter clothing! Now’s a great time to buy for next winter.
In-Season Produce For March:
- Cauliflower (have you tried Roasted Cauliflower – it’s SO GOOD!!)
- Lemons (lemons have so many great uses!)
- Strawberries (see how to freeze strawberries here!)
To see the list of what’s on sale throughout the year, plus an explanation of how sales cycles work, check out my post on Grocery Store Sales Cycles! Like Surviving The Stores on Facebook & Pinterest for more great frugal tips!
and the clearances from Valentine’s Day – yum yum!! 😀