Are you wanting to start couponing? Does it seem a little overwhelming to you?
I’m here to help!!
Here are my top tips on how to Survive The Stores Through Couponing!
I highly recommend reading the articles in order since they build off of each other.
Tip #1: You DON’T Have To Be An “Extreme Couponer”
Tip #2: Cut Your Budget Through Menu Planning
Tip #3: Menu Plan Off Of The Weekly Store Sales Flyers
Tip #4: Know Where To Find Coupons
Tip #5: Match Coupons With Store Sales
Tip #6: Learn How To Do Your Own Coupon Match-ups
Tip #8: Start On Your Stockpile
Tip #9: Keep Your Coupons Organized
Tip #10: How To Use Store Coupons & Manufacturer Coupons Together For BIG Savings
More helpful couponing articles:
- Dealing With Discouragement
- Don’t Forget The Raincheck!
- How To Get More Coupons!
- How To Spot A Fraudulent Coupon!
- Saving Money on Organic and Natural Foods
- Ten Tips to Survive the Store Clerks and Cashiers
- What to do if your Catalina/Register Reward doesn’t print
- What To Do When Coupons Won’t Print
Be sure to subscribe to Surviving The Stores (it’s free) for all of the latest deals, freebies and coupons updates!!
And if you’re new to Surviving The Stores, then check out the Restaurant Coupons Database and Retail Coupons Database to see all of the current printable coupons that are available for restaurants and retail stores!