In addition to the regular sale cycles of everyday items, there are a few items that go majorly on sale during certain months of the year.
Each month of the year I share which products to watch for rock-bottom prices!
Here are the food items to watch for price drops on in February:
**Be sure to download the Favado App to see all of the sale items at your local grocery and drug stores from your smart phone or tablet!**
- Valentine’s Day candy & chocolate (after Feb 14th!)
- Canned Foods (it’s National Canned Foods Month so watch for sales on canned fruits, veggies, & meats!)
- Hot Breakfast Foods (including hot cereals, oatmeal, grits, etc)
- Frozen breakfast foods (including waffles and pancakes, refrigerated biscuits, frozen breakfast sandwiches, etc)
- Snack Foods (think Super Bowl foods like dips, chips, etc)
- Aspirin and heart-healthy supplements (it’s Heart Health Month)
- Chinese food like soy sauce, stir fry, ramen noodles (Chinese New Year!)
In-season fruits and vegetables:
Grapefruit (it’s national grapefruit month!)
Lemons (did you know these 20 ways to use a lemon?)
To see the full list of what’s on sale throughout the year, plus an explanation of how sales cycles work, check out my post on Grocery Store Sales Cycles!
Leave a Reply