When I teach a couponing class, I always tell people that if they want to save money on groceries but never touch another coupon ever again, then ALDI is the place to shop! You can’t beat their every day prices and I’ve been really impressed with their growing selection of organic and gluten-free foods too!
Several of you have downloaded the ALDI meal plan that has 25 meals for under $150 and the ALDI GLUTEN-FREE Meal Plan for under $150, but now there’s an entire ALDI meal plan for an entire holiday feast!! (Plus, easy meals to eat before and after the holidays so that you’re not stuck in the kitchen more than you need to be!)
The holidays definitely can be a budget-buster, so this menu plan is such a life-saver!
My friend Lauren has made recipe cards, shopping lists, and a calendar for 20 meals that your holiday cooking can be accomplished on a budget!
And the recipes are GOOD!!
Here’s a list of the meals included:
- Pork Chops with Apples
- Sausage and Kale Soup
- Bolognese Sauce over Pasta
- Easy Greek Roasted Chicken
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Cincinnati Chili
- Slow-cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- Korean Beef with Fried Rice
- Baked Ravioli
- Turkey Dinner, including: (For 8-10 people)
- Easy Roast Turkey
- Perfect Mashed Potatoes
- Perfect Stuffing
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Perfect Gravy
- Green Bean Casserole
- Leftover Turkey Casserole
- Leftover Turkey Soup with Rice
Lauren has done all of the prep work for you! Just print your list, buy the food, and follow the included calendar to have almost a month’s worth of meals completely taken care of!
The planning pack comes with all of the following:
(1) Printable Shopping list – it even tells you which aisle to go to for each item!
(2) Printable Recipe Cards – and they include the picture of what the recipe is supposed to look like, which I always think it super helpful!
(3) A monthly calendar scheduled out so that you can use the more time-sensitive ingredients at the beginning of the month (she really thought of everything!)
Here’s a picture of what your shopping trip will look like with the plan!
Most meal planning services are a *minimum* of $5 per month, but right now you can get this entire ALDI holiday meal planning set for just $1.97!
Just click the button below to be able to download it immediately.
How many servings per meal?