Super Easy Homemade Guacamole Recipe!
This is such a great recipe to throw together at the last minute for company! You'll likely want to tweak it some since everyone's "perfect" guacamole taste is a little different.
Author: Rachel Holland
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 3 fresh Avocados
- ¾ tsp. Salt
- 2½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1½ tsp. Lime Juice (it can be in a bottle!)
- ½ cup of your favorite Salsa
- Chopped Cilantro (optional)
- Chopped Onions (optional)
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the seeds. I stick my chopping knife into the seed (like I'm going to chop it in half) and it usually will remove very easily.
- Scoop out the avocado fruit (yes, it's a fruit!) into a bowl using a spoon. You can just move the spoon around the edges right inside the skin to get it to come out easily.
- Add the salt, garlic powder, lime juice, and salsa, and mash it all up with a fork.
- Add the chopped cilantro and/or onions before serving!
Amy Thomas Miller says
Just avocadoes, a little garlic powder, salt, pepper, and lime juice. That’s it!
Lime juice is the key to making any guacamole in my experience