(BTW, did you know that ALDI is now selling organic grass-fed beef?!)
Aldi is a great place to save, (that link takes you to our Aldi Weekly Deals page 🙂 ) so I was super excited to see that my friend Lauren from I Am THAT Lady had put together a complete system for how to make 25 meals from ALDI for under $150!!
She has made recipe cards, shopping lists, and a calendar to last the entire month.
And the recipes are GOOD!! You won’t just be eating beans and rice to get you through those 25 meals. You’ll eat things like Kielbasa Sausage Pasta, Souvlaki, Spinach Frittatas, Chicken Parmesan, and several more yummy meals!
**See also: 25 GLUTEN-FREE Meals From Aldi for Under $150!!**
Here’s a list of the meals included:
- Spinach Frittata
- Salsa Chicken
- Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Chicken Noodle Soup
- Turkey Chili
- Black Beans and Rice
- Roasted Red Pepper Chicken
- Mushroom Fritatta
- Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
- Red Pepper and Kielbasa Pasta
- Marinated and Grilled Chicken
- Blackened Tilapia
- Chicken Fajitas
- Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
- Turkey Meatballs
- Chicken Parmesan
Lauren has done all of the prep work for you! Just print your list, buy the food, and follow the included calendar to have almost a month’s worth of meals completely taken care of!
The planning pack comes with all of the following:
(1) Printable Shopping list – it even tells you which aisle to go to for each item!
(2) Printable Recipe Cards – and they include the picture of what the recipe is supposed to look like, which I always think it super helpful!
(3) A monthly calendar scheduled out so that you can use the more time-sensitive ingredients at the beginning of the month (she really thought of everything!)
Most meal planning services are a *minimum* of $5 per month, but Lauren is offering this ALDI meal planning set for just $1.97!
Just click the button below to be able to download it immediately.