Best Price Kindle 2019
Here are the current and best prices on the Amazon Kindle eReader and Amazon Kindle Paperwhite on Amazon!
We have the Kindle and Kindle Paperwhite – and yes, they are pretty amazing. If you’re looking for a device that you and the kids ***(see parental note below)*** can read on without the distraction of the internet these are perfect! Plus the battery last for weeks (literally) and they’re so easy to take anywhere.
Plus, I love that if you don’t want to fork out all of the cash for your Kindle you pay it off over 5 months without any finance or interest charges!
Amazon Kindle 6″ Glare-Free Touchscreen Current Best Price – 79.99 or $16/month for 5 months (Reg. $79.99)
- All-new design is thinner and lighter, and now available in your choice of black or white
- With built-in Audible, access the world’s largest library of audiobooks. Easily switch between reading and listening on Bluetooth-enabled speakers or headphones. Available in the coming months.
- Easy on your eyes—touchscreen display reads like real paper.
- No screen glare, even in bright sunlight, unlike tablets.
- Single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- Get lost in your story with no alerts or notifications.
- Holds thousands of books—choose from new releases and bestsellers, or from over a million titles at $2.99 or less. Prime members read free with unlimited access to over a thousand titles.
- Try Kindle Unlimited free for 30 days—includes over 1 million titles
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 6″ High Resolution Display Current Price – $129.99 + free shipping or five monthly payments of $24
We have the Paperwhite and LOVE it. I especially like the Backlight technology that automatically adjusts the screen to fit the amount of light in the room.
- The thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet—with a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper even in bright sunlight.
- Now waterproof, so you’re free to read and relax at the beach, by the pool, or in the bath.
- Enjoy twice the storage with 8 GB. Or choose 32 GB to hold more magazines, comics, and audiobooks.
- Now with Audible. Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- The built-in adjustable light lets you read indoors and outdoors, day and night.
- Get instant access to new releases and bestsellers, plus over a million titles at $2.99 or less.
***Parental note*** If you are buying a Kindle eReader for your child you may want to consider spending a little more and getting the non-special offers version. Even though they have great parental controls where your child cannot download a book without your permission (pin), they advertise a lot of different books in the Special Offers version with images of the covers, so it’s kind of a wild card on what’s going to pop up. I’ve had the Kindle Wi-Fi and Paperwhite for a couple of months and so far no explicit images have shown up, but there have been some strange covers/titles that I would personally prefer my little ones not to see/read. I hope that helps some of you with your decision on which version to buy. These are pretty amazing eReaders and I definitely recommend them for your kids! 🙂