Best Price Kindle 2018
Here are the current and best prices on the Amazon Kindle eReader and Amazon Kindle Paperwhite on Amazon!
We have the Kindle and and Kindle Paperwhite – and yes, they are pretty amazing. If you’re looking for a device that you and the kids (see parental note below)*** can read on without the distraction of the internet these are perfect! Plus the battery last for weeks (literally) and they’re so easy to take anywhere.
Plus, I love that if you don’t want to fork out all of the cash for your Kindle you pay it off over 5 months without any finance or interest charges!
Amazon Kindle 6″ Glare-Free Touchscreen Current Best Price – 49.99 or $10/month for 5 months (Reg. $79.99)
- All-new design is thinner and lighter, and now available in your choice of black or white
- With built-in Audible, access the world’s largest library of audiobooks. Easily switch between reading and listening on Bluetooth-enabled speakers or headphones. Available in the coming months.
- Easy on your eyes—touchscreen display reads like real paper.
- No screen glare, even in bright sunlight, unlike tablets.
- Single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- Get lost in your story with no alerts or notifications.
- Holds thousands of books—choose from new releases and bestsellers, or from over a million titles at $2.99 or less. Prime members read free with unlimited access to over a thousand titles.
- Try Kindle Unlimited free for 30 days—includes over 1 million titles
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 6″ High Resolution Display Current Price – $79.99 or $16/month for 5 months (Reg. $119.99)
We have the Paperwhite and LOVE it. I especially like the Backlight technology that automatically adjusts the screen to fit the amount of light in the room.
- Now available in black or white
- Higher resolution display (300 ppi) – with twice as many pixels
- Built-in adjustable light – read day and night
- No screen glare, even in bright sunlight, unlike tablets
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours
- Massive selection, lowest prices – over a million titles $2.99 or less
- Prime members read free with unlimited access to over a thousand titles
***Parental note*** If you are buying a Kindle eReader for your child you may want to consider spending a little more and getting the non-special offers version. Even though they have great parental controls where your child cannot download a book without your permission (pin), they advertise a lot of different books in the Special Offers version with images of the covers, so it’s kind of a wild card on what’s going to pop up. I’ve had the Kindle Wi-Fi and Paperwhite for a couple of months and so far no explicit images have shown up, but there have been some strange covers/titles that I would personally prefer my little ones not to see/read. I hope that helps some of you with your decision on which version to buy. These are pretty amazing eReaders and I definitely recommend them for your kids! 🙂