Best Price Kindle Fire HD
Below are some of the best prices you are going to find online right now on all of the Kindle Fire tablets currently available. Plus, see the bottom of this post for a parental note if you are buying a Kindle Fire HD for your kids!
(This post is currently under construction, so be sure to check back soon for an updated list!)
Amazon – Kindle Fire 7 Inch, Wi-Fi, 8GB (Special Offers) – $49 + Free Shipping
- Beautiful 7″ IPS display (171 ppi / 1024 x 600) and fast 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. Rear and front-facing cameras.
- 8 GB of internal storage. Free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with Fire devices. Add a microSD card for up to 128 GB of additional storage.
- Updated user interface – Fire OS 5 designed for quick access to your apps and content plus personalized recommendations that make it easy to discover new favorites
- Up to 7 hours of reading, surfing the web, watching videos, and listening to music
- and more!
Fire HD 10.1 Inch HD Display, Wi-Fi, Special Offers – $229 + Free Shipping or 5 Monthly Payments of $46/mo!
- Our largest display on our thinnest tablet yet, lighter and almost 2x more durable than the latest iPad Air
- Beautiful widescreen 10.1″ HD display with over a million pixels (149 ppi / 1280 x 800)
- Fast quad-core processor up to 1.5 GHz. Rear-facing 5 MP camera and front-facing HD camera.
- All-new Amazon Underground, a one-of-a-kind app store experience where over $10,000 in apps, games and even in-app items are actually free – including extra lives, unlocked levels, unlimited add-on packs and more
- Enjoy more than 38 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, apps and games
- 16 GB or 32 GB of internal storage. Free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with Fire devices. Add a microSD card for up to 128 GB of additional storage.
- Up to 8 hours of reading, surfing the web, watching video, and listening to music
- and more!
**Parental note** If you are buying a Kindle for your child you may want to consider spending a little more and getting the non-special offers version. Even though the Kindle Fire has great parental controls, it’s pretty much a wild card on what ads are going to pop up in the Special Offers version, some of which you may not be comfortable with your child seeing. I hope that helps some of you with your decision on which one to get if you were thinking about grabbing one for your child. You can also purchase the Kindle Fire HD Kids Edition instead.**
NOTE: The prices on Amazon can vary from one minute to the next. I can make no guarantees that the price will be the same as the one above when you click on the Amazon link. Let me know in the comments section below if the price changes and I will get the post updated as soon as possible.
More great Amazon Deals!