RIGHT NOW is the time to start your Amazon Prime free trial membership if you’ve never tried it out before! Currently there are THREE ways you can save on an Amazon Prime membership if you’ve never signed up before: as a student, as a mom, or anyone else!
Anyone that hasn’t signed up for Prime before can get a free 30-day trial membership which means FREE 2-day shipping on any size order on Amazon (plus lots of other benefits – see below). We’ve had Prime for a couple of years now and really like it. The free 2-day shipping on pretty much anything at Amazon is a huge benefit for our family since we buy things pretty regularly from Amazon.
College Students (or anyone with a .edu email address) have it even better. When they sign up for Amazon Student they can get a SIX MONTH free trial of Amazon Prime!
If you’re a MOM (or primary caregiver) then you can sign up for Amazon Mom and get a free 3-month Amazon Prime trial.
Here are some of the benefits of Amazon Prime Free Trial Membership:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items with no minimum order size
- Unlimited photo storage with anywhere access
- Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video
- Read free books each month through Kindle First and the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists.
- and more!
Don’t forget to check out our BEST Deals on Amazon page updated daily with the latest Amazon deals!