Online survey sites are a fun way to earn some extra money from home. You won’t get rich or be able to quit your job and work from home doing survey, but survey income can add up to a nice chunk of change by the end of the year!!
When you sign up for several companies, then by the end of the year you can have a nice little stash of cash, Amazon credits, and Paypal deposits that can really help with those holiday expenses!
All of the survey companies below are known to be reputable survey companies. You should *NEVER* pay to join a survey company!! If anything they should pay YOU to join, like Inbox Dollars does.
Remember: It’s a good idea to create a separate email account for the purpose of signing up for deals, survey sites, and word-of-mouth marketing sites so your personal email account doesn’t become so jumbled that you miss out on important emails and great deals!
- Inbox Dollars – FREE $5 Sign up Bonus – I actually haven’t used this one myself, so I asked you guys what your thoughts were on this company. The consensus seems to be that although it takes time to get to the $30 threshold where you can cash out, it is easy and worthwhile. You earn your money by taking surveys, opening emails, searching the web, etc. Right now they are offering a FREE $5 sign-up bonus, so it’s worth a try, right?!?
- Nielsen Homescan National Consumer Panel is a really fun program that sends you a scanner (just like the one my husband always tried to steal from me when we were doing our wedding registry…) and has you scan your groceries after you purchase them! You earn points every time you scan, as well as by completing surveys that are sent to you online. You can redeem your points for a number of different prizes out of their catalog. Head over to Nielsen HERE to sign up.
- Pinecone Research is the only survey site I still use on a regular basis. They email you surveys and you will ALWAYS qualify for them. Some surveys even result in a FREE product being sent to your home to test. Each survey earns $3 and is deposited into your paypal account. They are not always accepting new applications, but they are right now!! Once you are in, you stay in until you don’t respond to 3 consecutive invitations. To get paid in cash, just log in and go to “redeem points”. On the bottom left hand menu choose “featured rewards” then choose the cash option. Right now they are accepting applications in these four categories: Male, Age 18-24, Hispanic, or African American
- Ipsos I-Say - Ipsos i-Say survey company is looking for moms for their survey panels! Ipsos i-Say is a survey company that has been around for a long time and has a great reputation. I looked on a few survey review sites, and it looks like you can make around $10 per month with this survey company (and $120 a year will definitely help with the holidays!).
- Valued Opinions – You get paid by completing surveys that are relevant to you. Once you have built up a $20 credit answering surveys, you can claim a gift card from one of their partners.
- Opinion Outpost is one of the easier survey sites to cash out from. You can use points earned by taking surveys for Amazon gift cards, Citibank gift cards, or a check by mail.
- Toluna Surveys – Get rewarded in cash, gift vouchers, or other prizes prizes by taking surveys.
- Mindfield Panel - Fill out profiles and wait for emailed survey opportunities. Each survey completed is worth a different cash amount. Once you have $5 in your account you can have a check mailed to you!
- If you sign up with these companies, you will have plenty of surveys waiting for you in your in-box…and a chance to make a little $$$ on your down-time. Have fun