There are so many great ways to save on holiday gifts, but there are a bunch of great ways to save on wrapping paper too. (depending on what you buy the paper can get pricey!) Here are ten of the best ways to save by DIYing your own wrapping paper – and having a lot of fun in the process. 🙂
Also, if you missed yesterday’s end of the month coupons list, there are 100 new copons that you can print today!! I’ve outlined some of my favorites, so make sure to check out that list for some of the hottest new coupons.
Here are some of today’s hottest deals:
- New Month = TONS of New Printable Coupons (100 new coupons today!)
- Lodge 8-Quart Deep Camp Dutch Oven – 60% off + free shipping (lowest price ever)
- Chalk Board/Marker Board Wall Decals – Only $9.99 Shipped (Ret. $40) We bought a couple of these and they work great!
- Kenneth Cole Unlisted Men’s Shoes – $42.99 shipped (Ret. $79.99) thru 10/2 @ 7am PDT
- CCC Wacky Wednesday K-Cup Sale – Price drops on Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice Coffee, Twinings Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea, and more