There has been an update to the Target Coupon Policy and there are a few changes that you will definitely want to be aware of if you are a frequent Target shopper! Here are the biggest changes that I see:
- Limit of 4 identical coupons per household, per day (unless otherwise noted on coupon).
- Returns of items purchased using Manufacturer Coupons may receive coupon value returned in the form of a Target GiftCard.
These may not be new changes, but they are frequently asked about:
- Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
- We do not accept internet coupons for free items with no purchase requirements.
- BOGO coupons cannot be combined (i.e. you cannot use two BOGO coupons on two items and get both for free). Unless stated otherwise on the coupon, the use of one Buy One Get One Free coupon requires that two of the valid items are presented at checkout of which one item will be charged to the guest and the 2nd item will be discounted by its full retail price.
- A second cents-off coupon of the same type cannot be redeemed towards the purchase price of the first item.
•If a Target BOGO coupon is used, one additional manufacturer coupon may be used on the first item.
•If a Manufacturer BOGO coupon is used, one additional Target coupon may be used on the first item.
Make sure you replace the Target Coupon Policy in your binder with the updated one in case you need it while you are shopping!
What do you think about the changes? Will it affect the way you shop at Target?