If things go how they have in the past, the Target 75% off Toy Clearance SHOULD be starting today!! Some things have already been reduced to 75% at various stores, but I’m hoping the rest of the stores will mark the toys down today! (And as I’ve mentioned before, Target could totally change how they do things and mix it up this year… they never tell us what they are going to do!)
If you’ve never participated in the Target 75% off Toy Clearance, then here are a few pointers:
- Set a budget. And pay in cash if possible. It’s SO easy to go overboard with the Target Toy Clearance.
- Get there in the morning for the best deals.
- Look through all of the toy aisles (not just the clearance rows). Sometimes they move it to a separate section and sometimes the clearance stuff is right in with the regular-priced toys.
- If time permits, make a list. Write down how many Christmas/holiday presents you need for your children/grandchildren, then write down the number of birthday presents you need, then write down the approx. number of OTHER kids you will need to get presents for throughout the year (friends, nieces, nephews etc…)
I would LOVE to see your pictures of what you find!! (And put them up for everyone to see too!) 🙂
So if you would like to share your toy finds with the rest of the Surviving The Stores readers, then here’s how:
1. Take a picture of your Target toy finds then upload it to your computer.
2. Attach the picture to an email addressed to me at pictures @ survivingthestores DOT com (obviously without the spaces and without writing DOT out.) 🙂
3. Let me know in the email how much everything SHOULD have been and how much you got it for!
4. If you are a blogger, please provide a link to your blog too so that I can link over there when I share your pic!
5. If you would prefer, you can upload your pictures directly to the Surviving The Stores Facebook page!!
Also, please leave a comment below which area you are in and if your store has started the toy clearance yet!! (Or if you have any other Target Toy Clearance shopping tips to share!)