Want to send out Easter cards to your friends and family this year?! Here’s a really great option for you. We got an Easter card instead of a Christmas card from one of our friends last year and I thought it was such a great idea!!
- Go to SeeHere and create a new account, if you don’t already have one. If you do, you are allowed to set up another one if there’s another adult in your household. From what I understand, the code is only good for new accounts.
- Upload your photo(s) and create your photo cards.
- Add 60 cards to your cart.
- Go to checkout and enter the coupon code “newbaby.”
- It will take off the charge for the 60 cards and only cost you around $4.90 for shipping (that’s only 8¢ per card!)
We got our Christmas cards from Seehere and they turned out AWESOME!
NOTE: You don’t have to use this code for Easter cards… you could use it for baby announcements, birthday party invitations, change of address notices… anything!
Thanks Money Saving Mom!