If you would like to visit one of the 127 National Parks that typically charges an entrance fee, then you might want to consider visiting on one of the Free Entrance Days in 2015!
Here are the FREE ENTRANCE DAYS for 2015:
- January 19 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- February 14–16 (Presidents Day weekend)
- April 18–19 (opening weekend of National Park Week)
- August 25 (National Park Service Birthday)
- September 26 (National Public Lands Day)
- November 11 (Veterans Day)
*Fee waiver includes: entrance fees, commercial tour fees, and transportation entrance fees. Other fees such as reservation, camping, tours, concession and fees collected by third parties are not included unless stated otherwise.