When I teach a couponing class, I always tell people that if they want to save money on groceries but never touch another coupon ever again, then ALDI is the place to shop! You can’t beat their every day prices and I’ve been really impressed with their growing selection of organic and gluten-free foods too!
Several of you have downloaded the ALDI meal plans that have 25 meals for under $150, but now there’s a *NEW* meal plan that’s just for gluten-free meals!
Eating gluten-free can be a budget-buster, so I was super excited to see how easy it is to save by buying gluten-free at ALDI.
My friend Lauren has made recipe cards, shopping lists, and a calendar to last the entire month to eat gluten-free meals on a budget!
And the recipes are GOOD!!
Here’s a list of the meals included:
- Oven Roasted Chicken with Lemon & Thyme – Served with Mashed Potatoes and Broccoli
- Black Beans & Rice
- Caramel Apple Pork Chops- Served with Mashed Potatoes and Corn
- Honey Garlic Chicken – Served with White Rice and Mixed Vegetables
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole – Served with Peas
- Chicken Divan – Served with White Rice
- Red Pepper Chicken with Mozzarella – Served with White Rice and Broccoli
- Blackened Tilapia – Served with White Rice and Green Beans
- Baked Potato Soup – Served with GF bread
- Marinated Chicken Breast – Served with Brown Rice and Green Beans
- Stuffed Peppers
- Spaghetti with Sauce – Served over GF Pasta and a Salad
- Rice Lasagna – Served with a side salad
- Spinach Fritatta w/ Homemade Hashbrowns
- Chicken Piccata – Served with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Lauren has done all of the prep work for you! Just print your list, buy the food, and follow the included calendar to have almost a month’s worth of meals completely taken care of!
The planning pack comes with all of the following:
(1) Printable Shopping list – it even tells you which aisle to go to for each item!
(2) Printable Recipe Cards – and they include the picture of what the recipe is supposed to look like, which I always think it super helpful!
(3) A monthly calendar scheduled out so that you can use the more time-sensitive ingredients at the beginning of the month (she really thought of everything!)
Most meal planning services are a *minimum* of $5 per month, but Lauren is offering this ALDI gluten-free meal planning set for just $1.97!
Just click the button below to be able to download it immediately.