Have you guys signed up for Ibotta yet? Ibotta is a great way to save even more on products you buy at the store by offering you a cash credit in the form of a PayPal deposit. These are not coupons, so they can be “stacked” with coupons you use on items at the store to save even more!
Plus, right now new Ibotta users can get a FREE $2 cash credit added to their PayPal account when they sign up and redeem two Ibotta offers! That should be easy because there is a hot $1 Smucker’s rebate, 50¢ off Ballpark Franks rebate, and a bunch more! (including Capri Sun and Mott’s Applesauce!)
I definitely recommend downloading this app, especially since we now feature Ibotta rebates in our weekly store coupon match-ups!
Here’s how Ibotta it works:
1. Head over here to sign-up and download the app: Ibotta Free Credit.
2. Sign in to the app on your phone and search for an offer you will use. (for example, the Smucker’s Rebate)
3. Choose your earning level (for the Smucker’s up to $1) by completing the offers at the bottom of the screen. (it doesn’t take long to complete)
4. Once you are done completing the offers select “Redeem” on the bottom right hand corner of the app to choose the store you would like to shop at. There are tons of national and local stores listed right now including Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, and Military Commissaries. Once that has come up select your store. (note: not all stores listed necessarily have every offer)
5. After you are done shopping take a picture of your receipt by clicking “Upload Receipt” within the app. Make sure to take several photos for longer receipts. Receipts must be submitted within 1 week of purchase date.
6. The $2 credit + additional cash for any other offers you completed will be uploaded to your PayPal account within 24 hours!
Remember you must redeem the offers within 2 weeks of signing up in order to get your free $2 credit.