There is a HOT FREE $10 credit right now for new Ibotta sign-ups!! If you have not signed up yet I definitely recommend it as Ibotta is a great way to save even more on products you buy at the store by offering you a cash credit in the form of a PayPal deposit. These are not coupons, so they can be “stacked” with coupons to save even more!
Plus, right now new Ibotta users can get a FREE $10 cash credit added to their PayPal account when they sign up and redeem five Ibotta offers within the first two weeks! (you also get the cash credit from the offers as well!) That should be easy because there are lots of great offers right now you including THREE Kool-Aid 50¢ rebates, TWO Capri Sun $1 rebates, Eggland’s Best 50¢ rebate, Ghirardelli 50¢ rebate (yum!) and a bunch more.
I definitely recommend downloading this app, especially since we now feature Ibotta rebates in our weekly store coupon match-ups!
Here is how to get started with Ibotta:
1. Head over here to sign-up and download the app: Ibotta Free Credit.
2. Sign in to the app on your phone and search for an offer you will use. (for example, the Eggland’s Best Rebate)
3. Choose your earning level by completing the offers at the bottom of the screen. (it doesn’t take long to complete)
4. Once you are done completing the offers select “Redeem” on the bottom right hand corner of the app to choose the store you would like to shop at. There are tons of national and local stores listed right now including Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, and Military Commissaries. Once that has come up select your store (note: not all stores listed necessarily have every offer).
5. After you are done shopping take a picture of your receipt by clicking “Upload Receipt” within the app. Make sure to take several photos for longer receipts. Receipts must be submitted within 1 week of purchase date.
6. The $10 credit + additional cash for any other offers you completed will be uploaded to your PayPal account within 24 hours!
Remember you must redeem five offers within two weeks of signing up for Ibotta to get the $10 cash credit.