You can get TWO free personalized Hallmark Mother’s Day cards… and they will even pay to mail them to the person you want to send them to!
Here’s what to do:
- Choose a 5×7 folded paper card HERE (just the regular cards qualify, not the ones that play music)
- Put whatever you want on it — pictures, text, whatever!
- Follow the instructions on the screen to sign up for a Hallmark account or to sign in to your account if you already have one
- Select the option to have Hallmark mail the card for you and then fill in the address of the person you want it sent to
- Pick the arrival date and then add it to your shopping bag
- Enter the code “CARD4MOM” or the code “APRILCARD” and then finish the order! You don’t have to enter payment information or anything!
You will need to do two separate transactions to be able to use each code. Make sure to order by May 1st to ensure delivery by Mother’s Day.
Thanks, Couponing 101!