If you are looking for a solution to help keep your kids safe online be sure to download Weblock for Kids! This is a FREE program that you can download to your kids’ computers to help keep them safe on the Internet and in email!
Here are some of Weblock’s features:
- Allows browsing only on websites that are approved by the parent
- Easily add websites by browsing the web
- Large icons on the homepage allows your child to easily find the links to their favorite websites
- Customize your child’s homepage with the included artwork, custom colors or your own images
- Kid Mode allows easy browsing with three simple commands: Back, Forward and Home
- Run as a Kiosk application to prevent access to your computer and other programs
- Require a password to exit Kid Mode, limit browsing sessions, and view browsing logs
- Can be configured to open as a Kiosk Application at startup, creating a safe web environment as soon as your computer is turned on
- Create multiple profiles with separate websites, homepage and settings for each child
- Clicking on advertisements is prevented, and many advertisements are blocked completely using a built in list of ad servers.
Or, if you are looking for a whole family Internet filtering software be sure to check out Safe Eyes! Right now you can get it for only $39.95 per year (with 2 year subscription) and it can filter up to 3 computers! (additional licenses are available to filter more than 3)
Head over to Safe Eyes HERE to learn more. We actually just got a subscription to Safe Eyes based off of Dave Ramsey’s recommendation, so we will definitely let you guys know how we like it!
For now we are going to download Weblock for Kids on the two computers our middle 2 kids use and Safe Eyes on the computers for Ryan, Me, and our oldest. (yes, we have a lot of computers in the house!)
More great Freebies & Samples!