NEWS: Dollar Tree Coupon Policy – Updated August 2012!
I posted yesterday that Dollar Tree would start accepting coupons this next Sunday on August 26th!
Well, you guys must have had inundated customer service with phone calls because today the Dollar Tree coupon policy went up on their their website!
Dollar Tree Coupon Policy: GUIDELINES & LIMITATIONS
DOLLAR TREE WILL ACCEPT COUPONS IN STORES BEGINNING SUNDAY, AUGUST 26, 2012
- Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
- Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
- We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
- Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.
Many of the policies are the same as other stores, but this coupon policy has a few things different like no free item coupons and only 2 printable coupons PER TRANSACTION.
I’m sure we’re going to find lots of great FREEBIES because I see name-brand products all the time at Dollar Tree!
And like I mentioned in yesterday’s post, always be sure to check the expiration date on any food items. :)
Looking for coupon matchups for stores across the country? Check out our Coupon Matchups Database!