Our wireless router has been on the fritz for the past couple of months, so I was very ready to try out the new Cisco Valet Wireless Router! It works GREAT with a much stronger connection throughout the house than our previous router and it was super easy to set up.
The one feature of the Valet that makes it so easy to set up is their Easy Setup Key. All you do is insert the key into your computer’s USB port, and it steps you through setting up EVERYTHING! Super easy!
Here are a few of the features about the Cisco Valet that I love:
- First off, as I already mentioned, their SUPER easy setup!
- You can set different parental controls up for different computers. So if your kids have a computer that they use, you can set up strict parental controls for the sites that they can visit. You can even set up parental controls for any other devices that use the Wireless connection like gaming systems and smartphones.
- It’s very easy to setup and change the password for your network with your setup key.
- Your Cisco Valet automatically sets up two networks. One network for you and your family, and one network for guests! That way you can give guests a “guest password” instead of your main family network password.
So… how would you like to win one of these?? If someone is in the market for a new wireless router I would definitely recommend checking out the Cisco Valet.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Leave a comment below letting me know which Cisco Valet feature you like the most! (REQUIRED ENTRY)
Optional Entries (a comment is required for EACH additional entry):
4. Tweet the following message on Twitter:
Come enter to win a Cisco Valet Wireless Router from @ciscovalet and @survivingstores #dadsrock #valet4dad http://bit.ly/sts-cvalet
OR, post the following message to your Facebook wall:
Come enter to win a Cisco Valet Wireless Router during the Dads Rock Giveaway Bash: http://bit.ly/sts-cvalet from SurvivingTheStores.com!
That’s it!! The giveaway will close on Monday, June 14th at 10:00 pm CST and is open to US residents only.