What about those times that you are shopping at Walmart and want to price match deals with other stores. Wouldn’t it be great if you could look up prices right there in the store instead of having to bring tons of ads with you to check?
Or, when you’re sitting in your car in line waiting to pick up your kids from school and you want to utilize that time to make your grocery list. Wouldn’t it be awesome if there was a way to see exactly what’s on sale, what coupons go with what’s on sale, make your grocery list, and email it to yourself to print out later… all from your smartphone?
There’s now an app that does that!!
This app has stores listed from across the country with more stores being added weekly! *Most* of the big stores are already in this app, but if you don’t see your local store as an option when you put in your zip code then you can either request that your store be added (just leave a comment in the comments section below) or just wait because it likely will be added soon.
Are you ready to get it? Here are the steps to take:
1. Create an account here so that you can use the app. Creating the account allows you to email the list(s) of what you want to buy directly to your email account.
2. You’ll need to enter your email address and create a password. I think that you need at least 6 characters for the password (and I always recommend doing a letter/number combo with passwords).
3. You will get a confirmation email directly to your inbox.
4. There will be a link to download the app from the Apple and Google Play stores on the next page after you finish creating your account. After you download the app sign in with the email address and password that you created in step 1.
5. Enter your zip code once you’re signed in to see the stores for your area!
This app is brand new and so there will be lots of great updates coming in the near future to make it even better than it currently is!
In the iTunes store the app is only available for iPhone, BUT you can still download it to your iPad as long as you look under the “iPhone” section in the App store. I’m sure there will be a version specifically for the iPad coming out soon.
And again, please let me know if there are any other stores that you would like to see added or if there’s anything that you like/dislike about the app.
If you would prefer to continue making your shopping lists and see the coupon match-ups directly from your computer, then you can check out the best deals at many stores across the country on our Coupon Matchups page!