1. Old Navy. Old Navy is actually having an AWESOME back to school sale this week (both in-stores and online) with their children’s jeans for just $10 (reg. $19.97) and school uniform polo short sleeve tops for just $5 (long-sleeve for $8!) I think if we had kids that needed uniforms that Old Navy is where we would be shopping right now for anything we didn’t get at the thrift store during the year. Free shipping on orders of $50 or more.
2. The Children’s Place. This week The Children’s Place is having a great back to school sale with jeans at $10 and lots more! Shipping is free over $75 or a flat rate of $5. Plus use the coupon code “H6G531” to save an extra 20%!
3. Target. Many readers are reporting great deals in-store and I’m seeing lots of great price cuts on school uniforms online too. Shipping is free if you spend over $50… OR if you have a Target Red Card (which is definitely one card I recommend having if you do any amount of shopping at Target.com) then you’ll get an additional 5% off your purchase and free shipping on any size order!!
4. Kohls. I absolutely love the Kohl’s promotion that’s going on right now (especially in-store!) There’s a hot printable Kohl’s coupon for $10 off any $25 or more kids apparel purchase, PLUS they are having their Kohl’s Cash promotion through August 7th where you’ll get $10 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 you spend. In addition to the Kohl’s Cash & printable coupons, many of the school uniform & clothing items are marked down pretty nicely right now. If you would prefer to shop at Kohls online then you can’t use the $10 off $25 coupon, but you CAN use the coupon code “SCHOOLDAYS” to get an extra 15% off online.
5. JCPenney. JCPenny has some pretty good everyday prices on school uniform items, and if you’re going to be placing a big order then you can use the coupon code “GRTDEAL” today only (August 6th) to get 25% off $200, 20% off $100 or 15% off any order (if you see this post after August 6th then use FABSAV10 to get an extra 10% off). Shipping is free to the store if you spend $25 or more, so if you have a JCP near you, I’d definitely recommend doing that.
6. Shopping at consignment stores, thrift stores, & Goodwill. Lots of readers have found GREAT deals on gently-used school uniforms at resell shops. A couple of my tips to make sure you’re getting the most bang for your buck if you’re buying used are to (1) check all of the seams for any tears and (2) if you have a smart phone, search for that brand online to make sure that what you are getting at the consignment store really is a great deal (sometimes it’s just as inexpensive, or even less online). Also, don’t let stains deter you! Dawn Direct Foam (for grease stains) & OxiClean (for all other stains) are miracle workers!!
Please let us know if you see any other great uniform deals!!