Yep, it’s almost here!
You know, it’s funny… I’m in a Facebook group with several other frugal/deal bloggers and one of them asked tonight “When did Black Friday move to Wednesday and last five days??”
And that’s SO TRUE! Retailers are wanting to get their products in front of you FIRST so that you buy from them instead of someone else.
So how can you make the most of the crazy competition right now? It’s definitely the best time to buy a lot of the hot holiday items (unless you wait until the after Christmas sales), but there are a few resources that I think will be helpful for you guys as you try to spend as little as possible.
2. The Black Friday Ad Scans & Top Deals Page – we have tried to make this as useful as possible for you guys! There are links to the top deals list, ad scans, online shopping sites, AND links for the cash back pages!
3. The Black Friday Coupon Codes Page – did you know that there are a TON of coupon codes that you can use online on Black Friday? They are all listed out by store on the Black Friday Coupon Code page! Also, don’t forget to check AMAZON since they match many of the in-store ads!
4. Check Out The Black Friday Deals Category – whenever I post a new Black Friday deal, I add it to the Black Friday Deals category. If you’re wanting to ONLY follow black friday deals, be sure to add this page to your bookmarks!
5. Read My Top 5 Tips On How To Survive Black Friday
Here are the direct links to the most popular store Black Friday ads:
- Walmart Black Friday
- Target Black Friday
- Best Buy Black Friday
- Kohls Black Friday
- Sears Black Friday
- Toys R Us Black Friday
- Game Stop Black Friday
- Gander Mountain Black Friday
- Staples Black Friday
- Office Max Black Friday
- JCPenney Black Friday
- Lowes Black Friday
- Old Navy Black Friday
- Radio Shack Black Friday
Plus lots more Black Friday Ads that aren’t listed here!